Friday, June 06, 2008

Micah the Photographer





Micah found our camera recently and before I realized it, he and his brothers had completed the above photo shoot. Elijah and Isaiah were posing for pictures and Micah was the photographer. And yes, Isaiah was a very willing victim. They were all so entertained by it that I hesitated before taking the camera away. Micah did go and get his own camera that Uncle Steve gave him for Christmas, and the photo shoot continued, and even turned into a short feature film, working titles include- The Tragedy of Isaiah, Knight Elijah, or At the End of a Sword. Other ideas?

Also photographed- his beloved Starboy- a Planet Hero. If there is ever a question about what to get the boys for birthdays or Christmas, Planet Heroes are a safe bet... Always!

No comments:

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.