Saturday, June 21, 2008

Micah in the Pool

Practice kicking... getting warmed up for the lesson. Their teacher, Abigail, is on the right. She is an Asbury College swim team student.




I am really disappointed that I didn't get a better video of Micah. I was hoping for another opportunity to catch him swimming on video, but our last day of lessons Friday was canceled. On his last day, he was able to jump in from sitting on the side, paddle away from the wall then turn around on his own and get back to the wall. He also does bobs and back floats. AND, he loves every second!

No comments:

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.