Friday, May 02, 2008

Unpacked Rooms (Scroll Down for the finished rooms)

And these are what unpacked, unpainted rooms look like. Our bedroom. Notice there is room for our couch on your far left, a recliner in the corner and our TV cabinet at the far right. This is where the boys hang out in the mornings while I get ready in our...
Master bath... WITH 2 sinks and a HUGE tub that the boys LOVE, and a small shower that presently has a more than annoying leaky shower head but all in all a great place to be in the morning.
The boys' room before I unpacked it and put away the toys. The bunk beds are on the left and the loft bed you can see. Most of the toys did fit in their baskets on the shelves in the closet and to the right (you can't see it) but their TV with Leapfrog games and a dresser are against the wall. Also there is a tall bookshelf with all of their books to the right of the window. So, still lots of play space in the middle of the floor after I stowed things in their places. I'll try to post an after pic sometime.
This is the hall bath on the main floor. Yeah, I know, nice border and PINK sink. Why? We haven't done anything to this room yet but it will get some love once we know what paint we have leftovers of.
And this will be the international student's room and a guest room during the summers. It is plenty big enough for a full or queen bed, desk and dresser plus there's a big closet.

No comments:

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.