Friday, May 02, 2008

New House Pics




Here are some pictures of the new house. It's really hard to take pictures of rooms, but they give you an idea.

In other exciting news, Elijah wanted the training wheels off his bike yesterday and when I took them off he got on and rode away like he'd been training-wheelless for weeks. After he returned from school he got back on the bike, got off to eat and then back on until bed. I'll post a little video when I get back to KY. I'm in Denver for a working retreat this weekend. Woo Hoo, but it's COLD here. SNOW last night. Ugh! I'm such a weenie. Where did my Canadian blood go? So anyway, on to the house pics. They represent what unpacked and freshly painted rooms look like- a far cry from the WALLPAPER and white walls that used to exist here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have to imagine the kitchen without the blue chairs. I just realized how badly they clash. They're going to the boys' room. ;)

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.