Saturday, January 30, 2010

Playing Detective

Pretending this AM. Elijah is a detective; I am the receptionist at his agency and Zay is his cooky assistant.

Elijah: Have you had any calls recently?
Me: Yes actually. A lady just phoned in and said that someone stole her magic tricks.
Elijah: I'm on it. Assistant Cooky, come with me. (that's cooky as in spooky)
(Both run out of the room 5 minutes later they return)
Elijah: Mystery solved.
Me: Great. I'll let the lady know. What happened?
Elijah: The tricks were sucked up by our arch nemesis.
Me: Really. So how did you defeat him?
Elijah: I threw him in jail. His name was Sucky Face. He just sucked them up.
Zay: According to our calculations.
(Runs out of the room again... new adventures await)

1 comment:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

hilarious and awesome.

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.