Saturday, January 09, 2010

Massachusetts






Our travels! Phew! We had a great time with family and friends, but we're glad to be home and back into our routine too. From December 17th-25th, we were in Massachusetts with Grammie, Uncle Garth and Aunt Jodie. Everyone stayed busy, happy and love was thick in the air- like we all knew that we only had a few days together so we were soaking in it. Grammie and the boys made a gingerbread house, made Christmas cards, went sledding behind the condo, read stories, and watched movies together. The boys made great memories with their Grammie and with Uncle Garth and Aunt Jodie. Skiing was a highlight, especially for Elijah who is still asking when we can go skiing again. We took a short trip to see the lights displays at a park in Springfield and generally just loved our time together. I love my family and miss them, but I am so thankful to have had a few days of uninterrupted vacation with them! Thanks for a great time Garth, Jodie and Mom.

No comments:

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.