Sunday, August 23, 2009

Preschool- Isaiah




Isaiah's first day was terrific as expected. He fell asleep on the bus on the way home. A friend from my school looked after my class so that I could come home and put the baby of the family on the bus with Eric. The highlights of school, according to Isaiah, are that he gets to eat pizza and chicken nuggets for lunch every day (2 days of school so far). He also loves the "Quiet Place" station in his classroom. It is a little tent with a sleeping bag and stuffed animals inside.

2 comments:

amberly said...

so glad for your boy! and so sweet that you got to be there for it. :)

Morgan ALSO loves the quiet place in the classroom. these two are meant for each other. arranged marriage, anyone? :)

Unknown said...

How precious! Judging by Isaiah's description, I want to go there too!

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.