Thursday, November 06, 2008

November 6th: 76 degrees






I downloaded pictures today, so that's really the purpose for this post (that and gloating about the weather). The girl in Micah's class who is completely in love with him, Raya, came over this morning with her little sister. She and Micah got on the bus together at our house. They had a great time together. I'm friends with Raya's mom and we swap babysitting every week now. She watches Micah and Isaiah on Wednesdays for a bit and I do her two on Thursdays.

Isaiah and McKenna get along well too because she does everything he suggests. He's never had power over someone like that before. Use your powers for good little man.

2 comments:

Jess said...

The weather has been gorgeous here too! All week we've been outside, with no coats! That's pretty good for Michigan. Micah's little friend is CUTE! You're gonna have to watch that one!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for posting on my blog and thinking of me and those crazy 9th graders! :) I responded to your post on my own blog, and then I realized that was silly--why would you check there? So, I wanted to let you know that I'm actually VERY IMPATIENT at this waiting thing . . . VERY. :) Each day, I start very calm, very patient, but by 2:30 each day (when my kiddos leave) all I can think about it being home with ONE cutie instead of in a classroom with 115! :) So, there's my patience for you! I have a question to ask you about work, but I'm going email you . . . so check your email when you get a chance, k? Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.