Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates




We're busy with house stuff... inspections, appraisals, financing, mortgage paperwork, verifications of all sorts... ugh! I spent 2 hours this afternoon just sifting through paperwork and trying to get the right things to the right people. Boring stuff... but the good news is that everything continues to go smoothly. Our house appraised, the seller has agreed to fix the issues that the inspector found in the new house, and this house had very few issues, so it all looks good. :)

These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago (before haircuts) but I don't think I've posted them. Isaiah loves to do dishes. I wonder when that will wear off?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.