Monday, January 14, 2008

What do we do all day?

Micah puzzling
Isaiah showing off a puzzle,

A friend asked recently... "so what do you do all day?" Interesting question really. Besides the regular stuff like dishes and laundry, I do "school" with the boys in the morning for an hour or two. Today Eric ran some errands and then studied at the library for the morning, came home for lunch then read for a class most of the afternoon. Micah was totally into puzzles for the day. Isaiah pretended to be into puzzles like his big bro, but he mostly just dumped them out so Micah could put them back together. Elijah and I were having so much fun that we almost forgot to get him on the bus at noon, and I continued the saga of potty training Isaiah, which really just means more laundry. :)

No comments:

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.