Monday, January 28, 2008

Growing Up!






Elijah has taken a crazy growth spurt over the past month or so. He is looking so much older to us lately. Here are some pictures to prove it.

These pictures are all from our trip to Indiana last weekend, well all except for the outside one, that was after we got back to Kentucky. The kids all played outside this afternoon for almost an hour in jackets, and actually Isaiah didn't wear any shoes or socks for the first 5 minutes or so- until his mommy caught a glimpse of his bare toes running across the deck. I made him at least put his "rain boots" on (with no socks). I might get used to this living in the south thing after all. Pictured above are also the very cool and increasingly popular Spiderman pop-up book that Uncle Josh and Aunt Jess got him for Christmas, and a picture that is sure to reappear and embarrass him for years to come- Elijah playing with Olivia's Island Barbie. I had to.

No comments:

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.