Saturday, July 26, 2008

Too Many Drummers

An entire post dedicated to my good friends at "Too Many Drummers." Amazing musicians, incredible talent, meaningful lyrics, and genuine hearts who work to be excellent for the excellent One. God must be pleased with these men who are using their gifts and talents well. Check out their next gig right here in Nicholasville. The price is right (free) and you'll hear some great tunes.

Friday, August 22, 2008 - 8:00 pm
Main and Maple Coffee House
Intersection of Main St. and Maple St., Nicholasville, KY

www.toomanydrummers.com

No comments:

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.