Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Living Outside


You haven't heard much from us lately because we've been literally living in the great outdoors- well minus nap times and bed time, but we've even been eating outside lots. This is Isaiah and Micah eating pizza outside with our neighbor friend Abby yesterday. Elijah is getting really good at riding his bike up the hill (we could always ride it down). I'm guessing we'll be trying without the training wheels soon. Micah is doing pretty well too. He at least tries to peddle up the hill now. I think he'll learn to ride his bike just to spite Isaiah who is at his heels, trying to learn to do everything Micah does. They are getting along A LOT better these days. After Elijah goes to school, the younger two actually play together really well these days- a definite change! I actually heard Micah say today, "Good job Isaiah!" And I wasn't even making him.

1 comment:

Josh said...

OK, not cool. Isaiah is looking like a different kid. He is growing up too much. I didn't know who he was at first. We have to get together soon!!!

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.