Thursday, February 15, 2007

Micah's Birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday to Micah today. I really tried to get some pictures on tonight, but alas, technology is not on my side tonight. Maybe I'll figure it out when I'm more awake tomorrow. Anyway, he had a lovely evening- chocolate cupcakes that we decorated ourselves and a Cars toy from mommy and daddy for his birthday. They had as much fun with the balloons as anything. Micah walked around singing, "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me..." all evening. Humility is his gift. :)

No comments:

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.