Saturday, January 20, 2007

Prayer Needed

Please pray for our friend, Josh Buck and his family. They have already suffered through tremendous loss in the past couple of years as they lost their 4 month old daughter very unexpectedly. Now Josh has been in a serious accident and needs our prayers for a full recovery. They could also use our financial support. To see details about giving and about how you can pray specifically, go to the Greenhouse Ministries website. www.greenhouseministries.org

Thank you friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin,
Thanks for the email you sent which I got through Bethany M. I appreciate this on your blog and I will put something similiar on ours.
We are in continued prayer for them. Our hearts are heavy, but we know our God is big!

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.