Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

















We made our annual trek to the pumpkin patch last Friday. It was a beautiful sunny evening, but pretty chilly as you can tell from the boys' coats and hats. Since then we've had days in the 70's then back down to the 40's again. I think this was our favorite pumpkin patch yet. It had a huge hay mountain with a slide that was the highlight of the trip for them I think. We think this trip is our most consistent family tradition aside from the usual stuff at Christmas and Easter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE family traditions! What a fun one to have. Great pics.

Simile Metaphor Collection

Elijah after running: My heart is beating like a coconut rolling down a hill.
Elijah on urination: Pee is like horses galloping out of the gate. Once they get started you just can't stop them.
Elijah: If school were a human I'd give it a wedgie.
Elijah: I am like a hot rod and I just want to be a plain old Ford
Elijah on the fruits of the spirit: I've got them all covered except self-control. Its like a tiny green tomato and the rest are all big ripe ones. Especially love. Its like the biggest tomato we saw in the garden tonight.